I was nominated by Britney Turner of HerStyle Media to complete the 10 Random Questions Tag. Read on to get to know me a little better!
1. What’s your favorite winter trend?
Camel and black. It’s effortlessly chic and I am obsessed! Any look that can be achieved with closet staples is a winner in my book! I’m especially in love with the Jacey Duprie from Damsel in Dior rocks this killer color combo!
2. Sephora, Ulta, or M.A.C.?
Sephora. I could literally live in there.
3. Starbucks or small, cozy cafe?
I am a big Sbux fan, but definitely a small, cozy cafe. I prefer the genuine, intimate feel to the fast-paced atmosphere of Starbucks.
4. One meal you can eat for weeks?
Salad. It’s an obsession.
5. iPhone or Android?
6. 60’s Glam or 90’s Grunge?
Definitely 90’s Grunge. Not only am I a big fan of Converse and plaid, but Nirvana and Pearl Jam are two of my favorite bands of all time (this poster hung in my freshman and sophomore college dorms!)
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
8. Chicago, New York City, or Los Angeles?
Considering that it is 3 degrees outside as I write this, I would love some warm weather. Hello, L.A.!
9. #1 Goal in 2015?
Travel. I have never been out of the United States, but at the end of this month, will be starting an incredible journey to Rome, where I will be interning and studying for the semester. I hope to travel around Italy and Europe and can’t even begin to explain my excitement!!
10. What’s one reason you chose to start blogging?
I love reading blogs and one day, I had the realization that I can do it too! So I created a folder in my Documents called “If I Started a Blog…” Soon, I changed the name of that folder to “The Pace” and here I am!
Now…it’s my turn to pass on the Random Question torch! I nominate Vanessa Gatlin from A City Girl’s Guide to Life, Areta Chen from Areta’s Style Secrets, Rebecca Pytell from Strength and Sunshine, Ayla from MaracujaSpirit, and Kristyn Royster from Primp & Proper.
1. Chocolate or vanilla?
2. Favorite way to break a sweat?
3. Current Netflix binge?
4. If you could babysit any baby animal for a day, which would it be?
5. New Girl or Gossip Girl?
6. If you could be the personal assistant to anyone, who would it be?
7. What do you never leave your home/apartment/dorm without?
8. Would you rather own a private yacht or a private jet?
9. What is something you love about yourself?
10. What is one thing you are working to make better?
Be sure to link back to this post, create 10 new questions of your own, and then nominate 5 more bloggers to participate in the tag!